adrien broom is bizarre

December 30, 2010

Well, maybe her “world” is bizarre, at least according to the Pocket Wizard Blog which runs an excellent profile of Adrien today. (Adrien – you’re welcome in advance for my clever headline which will appear at the top of any Google Search for your name)

Broom has photographed Grace Potter and the Nocturnals onstage, on the road, and in the studio. She has created press photos and shot the cover of their self-titled 2010 album, their third. She still goes on the road to chronicle the band’s shows. Her latest project with the group is collaborating with Potter on a book of photographs covering their experiences together. “I’m super?excited, because she’s letting me do a really arty side of it,” says Broom. “It’s not promo pics or anything. It’s going to be a little dark?and?dirty rock and roll.”

image

Please visit Adrien’s site for more of her excellent work

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Kelly Barney December 30, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I absolutely love Adrien’s photos!

2 Karen December 30, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Me too. And there is one particular photo I hope is there. But they’re all good, so how can we lose?

3 guava6982 December 30, 2010 at 2:14 pm

This is so exciting! I love her photos, and the moods and energy that she captures. She is so talented. I love love love photography all together, I will be buying this as soon as it is released, sounds awesome!

4 toofarnorth December 30, 2010 at 3:56 pm

have no idea how long I’ve been lost in Adrien’s website – at least 45 min … On The Road is obviously of interest but her Portraits and Movement portfolios are not to be missed .. actually don’t skip anything – it’s all wonderful
was happy to see John Singer Sargent is a favorite .. now I have to go check out Gregory Crewdson ..
Thank you KC . . posts like this are what make TIS so much more than just another fan blog

5 k. cortez December 30, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Oh do I have Gregory Crewdson stories . . . no, I am not kidding . . .he does setup/shooting at MASSMoCA

6 toofarnorth December 31, 2010 at 12:04 pm

you do know that is going to require follow through, right ?!
weekend project